- 16 MayBulldog leads the way with sales 86% up on forecastsBulldog Games the pusher and redemption brand that was unveiled to the industry at EAG, has enjoyed a stellar launch with sales 86% ahead of forecasts.
- 09 MayNew Crowdfunding Campaign Launched for Hastings PierThe architects responsible for the Stirling Prize-winning rebuild of Hastings Pier have pledged money to a new crowdfunding campaign to take the attraction into community ownership.
- 09 MayDuncan Smith Leads Tory Push on £2 StakeThe Guardian newspaper reports that a decision on B2 stakes could be made as early as tomorrow and Theresa May risks a defeat in the House of Commons unless she goes for a £2 stake.
- 02 MayRank Appoints O’Reilly as CEORank Group has appointed John O’Reilly to the position of CEO to replace Henry Birch.
- 02 MayInjustice Arcade is a Holiday Park ScorcherInjustice Arcade; the DC Comics themed card-vending arcade game developed and manufactured by Raw Thrills and exclusively available from BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Europe Ltd. (BNAE) has been wowing the players at Brean Leisure’s Unity Farm Holiday Park.
- 02 MaySwitched On Thinking From City SlotsMax Davit of GT Promotions City Slots brand has taken delivery of his latest batch of Blueprint Alphastar Category C Community machines. With this latest installation, the forward-thinking independent company from London and the South East now operates in excess of 100 Blueprint machines.
- 26 AprBacta look to develop relationship with club sectorBacta and CORCA, the Committee of Registered Club Associations, have agreed an informal programme of co-operation on matters of mutual interest, following a meeting between senior representatives of the two organisations.
- 26 AprGambling Business Group urges DCMS to act on gaming regulationPeter Hannibal, Chief Executive of the cross sector strategic body, the Gambling Business Group, has called on the government to create a new organisation dedicated to the regulation of time loot boxes and skins, the in- video game cosmetics which change the appearance of weapons or characters.
- 25 AprStocks Fall As Markets Predict £2 StakesUK gaming stocks fell Tuesday, following reports that British Chancellor Philip Hammond accepted UK Gambling Commission recommendations that maximum bets on slot-style fixed-odds betting terminals be cut from £100 to £2.
- 23 Apr5th Queen’s Award for cash handling equipment manufacturer Innovative TechnologyLeading cash handling equipment manufacturer Innovative Technology Ltd (ITL) headquartered in Oldham, Greater Manchester, are celebrating today after being named recipients of the Queen’s Awards for Enterprise: International Trade 2018.
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...