- 24 JulGambling Business Group announce Priority IssuesStrategic body, the Gambling Business Group, (GBG) has contacted Jeremy Wright QC congratulating him on his appointment as Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and identifying a list of priority issues impacting the development of the industry as a socially responsible provider of gambling entertainment.
- 24 JulBacta to voice members’ outrage over B2 delay at Treasury meetingA senior delegation of Bacta figures comprising National President Gabi Stergides, Vice President James Miller and Chief Executive John White, will meet with officials from The Treasury next week to convey the industry’s outrage over the proposed delay in implementing the £2 stake on FOBTs and to outline the case for reducing MGD on SWP machines from 20% to 5%. The meeting will be held on Wednesday 25th July at The Treasury.
- 11 JulSUZOHAPP appoints Mike SigonaSUZOHAPP is pleased to announce that, effective July 2nd, Mike Sigona assumed the role of Global Gaming Product Manager and Business Development Manager for Europe.
- 09 JulPark Avenue helps to raise over £5,000 for Bacta Charitable TrustFund raising at June’s highly successful Park Avenue Open Day generated a total of £5,613 for the Bacta Charitable Trust. The sum, which was presented by Electrocoin to Bacta Charitable Trust Chairman, Jimmy Thomas, marked a return to the system by which the industry raises money for the Trust which in turn allocates it across its charity partners.
- 06 JulNew NRM smart technology harnesses finger print recognitionNRM, one of the industry’s leading challenger technology companies, has harnessed the very latest advances in biometrics, to develop Flexi-Tan, an end to end customer engagement and management platform for use at in venue, kiosk tanning operations.
- 04 JulMat Parker Joins Live 5 As Creative DirectorRapidly expanding game design house Live 5 Gaming has made a key appointment, with Mat Parker joining the team as Creative Director, with a significant shareholding in the company.
- 03 JulRLMS marketing man makes his mark in HollandRLMS Sales', Martyn Allsop, is the toast of the Dutch gaming industry after his concept for a trilogy of new low stake machines has become a record breaking reality after he entered a group wide competition run by Novomatic UK to identify big new ideas that would benefit the industry.
- 03 JulRLMS strengthens team with new appointmentRLMS Sales has strengthened its Burton-based team with the appointment of Kyle Foster, who joins the company as Internal Sales Executive with responsibility for developing the Single Site customer base.
- 27 JunHB Leisure finds a new homeA new headquarters building for a company that does business in 18 amusement jurisdictions was opened yesterday in Wales.
- 27 JunCashless gaming now a reality with PlaygoThe much anticipated Playgo cashless gaming app from G-Squared Games has now been deployed into the UK pub sector with installations into six sites over the last week, where it has been installed into 12 machines.
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...