- 25 JulBANDAI NAMCO Establishes VR/AR/MR Team in JapanBANDAI NAMCO has established a new development team focused on VR, AR, and MR at its Tokyo headquarters, which will be called BANDI NAMCO Amusement Laboratories Inc. This team will be entirely focused on the development and operation of this style of content for location-based entertainment facilities.
- 25 JulJoyce Chat Column – JulyI received a call from Barry Kirby the other day who informed me that he had broken his leg and he was doing a good turn for a neighbour when this happened. He was helping them to build a rockery in their garden
- 24 JulFantasy Island Launches Europe’s First Two-Player Wheel of FortuneSega Amusements International launched ICE’s Wheel of Fortune at this year’s EAG to much fanfare. With a quick roll out across the UK and overseas it has become this year’s “game to have” featuring in the top earning spot for many operators.
- 18 JulRamsgate’s Pleasurama To Become Temporary Fairground?Ramsgate’s Pleasurama could become a temporary fairground this summer and autumn following an application for a temporary change of use.
- 18 JulA Brave New World for Connected Pub Entertainment“The player experience in pubs is sub-optimal,” says Russell Wood bluntly. “When a player goes into a bingo hall, a casino or a betting shop, they know what to expect.
- 16 JulSega Exhibits At Fun Asia Expo 2018Sega Amusements International looks forward to exhibiting at Fun Asia Expo for the first time. In partnership with Fun International, Sega will exhibit its latest games on booth B. Fun Asia Expo is Indonesia’s largest expo for amusements and attractions industry, taking place on 25th to 26th July at the Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran, Jakarta.
- 16 JulBacta set out party conference campaignBacta has outlined a programme of lobbying activities during ‘Party Conference Season’ during which the Association will be taking its arguments on behalf of the industry to all three major political parties
- 11 JulRGSB Releases New Report on Problem GamblingA ground-breaking approach to understanding the full range of harms gambling can have on society was published yesterday.
- 11 JulDavid Bellis, MBE wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 North AwardDavid Bellis, MBE, Chairman and Founder of Innovative Technology Ltd (ITL) was named EY Entrepreneur of The Year Disruptor category winner for the North at the end of June.
- 04 JulJason Slater Raises Funds for Mum’s HospiceWell done to Jason Slater from NS Gaming Ltd on his 40 mile charity walk on Saturday 12th of May, from Keswick to Barrow, to raise money for the St. John's Hospice, based in Lancaster.
Sell Your Equipment Here!
Our advertising rates are the lowest you will find anywhere on or offline.
A classified advertisement for a second-hand machine costs just £10 to place per month, new machines can be advertised for £50 per month.
Contact us for details...