Live 5 Gaming Hits the Ground Running in 2018
Live 5 Gaming, one of the most rapidly expanding games design houses in the UK right now, reveals its ambitious plans for the first quarter of 2018.
- Six new titles to be released, including Instant Wins and 2 ‘trilogy’ games comprising Instant Win/Retail/Online.
- Expanding development Team
- New, larger offices
“The Live 5 team is anticipating one of the most exciting ICE shows of recent years. We already have an almost completely full schedule of meetings ahead of the London show and we look forward to unveiling our incredible schedule of new releases with our customers at ExCel,” says CEO Lloyd Butler.
“The past 12 months have been momentous for the company strategically,” adds Lloyd. “We achieved our UK Gambling Commission licence at the start of the year and released Stairway to Heaven, to great acclaim onto Sky Vegas in the first quarter of 2017. Since then, we released Hotels Dot Cash to Mecca Bingo, we were awarded our licence from The Alderney Gambling Commission, we moved to new offices, expanded our team, started working with Rank Group and attended SIGMA in Malta. Ahead of ICE, we have just released Out Of This World into the online and B3 retail sectors. It is already achieving significant interest and orders. From now on, we intend to up the ante significantly on new title releases with 6 games ready to go in the first quarter of this year alone. Such is our success that we are expanding our team once again and moving to even bigger headquarters in the upcoming weeks. These truly are exciting times.”
“Our core values of innovation, developing relationships and delivering results are paying dividends,” adds Live 5 Chairman Roy Howell. “If you want to share in our success in 2018 get in touch now to set up a meeting at ICE.”
About Live 5 Gaming
Live5 was created to capitalise on the huge growth and opportunities in the online/retail sectors. Live 5 fully focuses on quality content development.
Live 5’s core values are:
DEVELOPING & RETAINING RELATIONSHIPS
DELIVERING ON TIME.
- 25 JulBANDAI NAMCO Establishes VR/AR/MR Team in JapanBANDAI NAMCO has established a new development team focused on VR, AR, and MR at its Tokyo headquarters, which will be called BANDI NAMCO Amusement Laboratories Inc. This team will be entirely focused on the development and operation of this style of content for location-based entertainment facilities.
- 25 JulJoyce Chat Column – JulyI received a call from Barry Kirby the other day who informed me that he had broken his leg and he was doing a good turn for a neighbour when this happened. He was helping them to build a rockery in their garden
- 24 JulFantasy Island Launches Europe’s First Two-Player Wheel of FortuneSega Amusements International launched ICE’s Wheel of Fortune at this year’s EAG to much fanfare. With a quick roll out across the UK and overseas it has become this year’s “game to have” featuring in the top earning spot for many operators.